Group Travel News & Ideas
News tailored for group travel organisers, coach operators and the group travel trade. If you want ideas for group trips and holidays you've come to the right place.
Click on a story to read more, search for ideas that interests you, or dive into our archives. You can also share stories with friends and colleagues.
- G Adventures launches new Amazon river cruise G Adventures has announced the launch of its Amazon Riverboat Adventure holidays, set to start sailing this month on a nine day cruise around the Amazonian rainforest with visits to local villages included.
- D.H. Lawrence Festival celebrates classic work The annual D.H. Lawrence Festival in Nottinghamshire will celebrate 100 years since the author wrote his novel Sons and Lovers.
- Private group charters on the Danube Express Groups of up to 40 people can exclusively charter the Danube Express for rail holidays circumnavigating Hungary, visiting the country’s wine regions, or a passage through Transylvania.
- Group tickets now on sale for new X Factor musical Brand new musical comedy I Can’t Sing! based on the exploits of television talent show The X Factor will grace the West End stage from March next year.
- Buckingham Palace exhibition celebrates Queen’s Coronation An exhibition celebrating the 60th anniversary of Elizabeth II’s coronation entitled The Queen’s Coronation 1953 will run at Buckingham Palace from 27th July to 29th September.
- Tours of New York promise ultimate celebrity experience Discover the celebrity secrets of Gerard Butler, Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan on a tour of New York City with TMZ and On Location Tours.
- Let It Be extends until January 2014 Fans of The Beatles can now book tickets to West End musical Let It Be up until January next year, following an announcement that the show has extended its booking period.
- Exhibition explores children’s fantasy literature A truly magical exhibition at the Bodleian Library in Oxford focusses on five children’s fantasy authors’ work.
- Christmas lunch package for groups at Blists Hill Blists Hill Victorian Town in the Ironbridge Gorge hosts a ‘Songs & Laughter and Seasonal Fayre’ group package for parties of 20 or more people visiting in December, with a range of other group incentives...