Group Travel Articles
Here you can enjoy a range of articles and features packed with ideas, contacts and advice for group trips and holidays.
You can also enjoy our selection of interviews with group travel organisers, who share their holiday experiences and group travel tips.
If you're organising group travel and looking for something specific, simply use the Articles search below, or the full website seach above.
- 5 free things to do in... Leicester A visit to the city of Leicester promises plenty of free activities, both fun and educational, to make the most of a group day out.
- Why we think you should visit... Chester Having enjoyed a day trip to the Roman city of Chester and bumped into quite a lot of history whilst there, we reveal why we think GTOs would love it.
- Immerse yourself in 1920s glamour, Gatsby style Groups can indulge in some style and sophistication as the cinematic release of The Great Gatsby presents a range of 1920s-themed locations and events in England.
- 5 free things to do in… Guildford We add Guildford to our online series of Five Free Things – with its historic buildings, guided tours and exhibitions, there’s plenty for groups to do without breaking the bank.
- South Australia: group experiences down under From swimming with sharks and cycling tours, to off-road safari and bird watching, south Australia is an ideal destination for a jam-packed group holiday.
- All in a Day: Isle of Wight Osborne House and Ventnor Botanical Gardens on the Isle of Wight take centre stage in this day trip itinerary.
- 10 group travel ideas: holiday villages in Europe You can find a variety of summer holiday experiences at a European holiday village or resort. We share ten of the best places for groups.
- Norwegian Breakaway: NCL’s best cruise ship for groups yet? We joined Paralympian Ellie Simmonds at the inaugural celebrations in Southampton, as Norwegian Cruise Line showcased a cruise ship that seriously embraces the water.
- The spectacular gardens of Sussex The National Trust highlights a host of spectacular gardens for groups to enjoy on a day out in Sussex. In fact, group organisers can take their pick from a whole bunch of enjoyable tours.
- Be inspired by a very English bucket list Cream teas, Ryde Pier, Exmoor National Park and Bristol Balloon Fiesta were just some of the ideas revealed when VisitEngland announced a ‘101 things to do before you go abroad’ bucket list, open for British...